How it works
Accuwin’s Expert Review, our virtual review process of damaged windows will help ensure the damage is assessed for repair or replace from the initial inspection. Expert Review is not intended to create a full scope of work or a written estimate for the work. We will assess the damage and ensure that what is paid for is accurate based on the nature of the damage.
- Simply file a claim with Accuwin and upload photos of the damaged window(s) or door(s)
- Receive a written report within 48 hours. Accuwin’s Expert Review report is the first step toward accurately identifying the damaged portion of the window and ultimately appropriately addressing the damage both in method of repair/replace and fair market cost.
- Depending on the condition of the window Accuwin will do its best to deliver options to move the claim process forward.
- Accuwin is committed to the claim until the end. If our initial report offers an option for repair that a contractor refuses, we will continue to assist with the claim until the home is brought to its pre-loss condition.
- If window repairs are available that need to be determined by an onsite inspection from the Accuwin team, we will let you know. Determining repairability to the extent of replacing sash is something that cannot be definitively determined without seeing the windows.
- Final determination of repairability will require an inspection prior to a written estimate for repairs.